Alpron is the market leader in Dental Unit Waterline treatment, trusted by thousands of dentists across the UK. Used as a 1% solution it will prevent the formation of biofilm in dental unit waterlines, allowing your units to produce drinking quality water.
Approved by notable dental unit manufacturers, amongst others Dentsply Sirona.
Before use, your dental units must be producing drinking quality water of under 100 c.f.u. Test your water quality using our HPC Water Testing Samplers.
ISO 16954:2015 – Dentistry — Test methods for dental unit waterline biofilm treatment
For MSDS, Protocol Sheet and mixing chart, please click the product download tab above.
- 1 Litre solution.
- Clinically proven to be effective against Legionella.
- CE Marked.
- Clinically Proven.
- Physiologically Harmless.
- Excellent Material Compatibility.
- Supplied with Protocol sheet and audit documents.
- Clinically proven to reduce microbial loads in dental unit waterlines.
- Excellent long term efficacy.
For full instructions on how to use Alpron, see our YouTube Channel. Our print instructions are also available in the download tab above, including the Mixing Chart. Or you can visit our article on How to use Alpron.